Eddsworld in 10 Seconds Eddsworld in 10 Seconds

Again... Really?!

That won't change anything. Did you not learn from what everyone else just commented when you posted this? It's only 5 seconds more. What they meant was about a minute in length, with more than just Edd screaming. I gave you a 4 on the last one, but this made it drop to 2, which is still me being "nice."

death maze first death maze first

Too fast.

It's pretty good, overall. However, you may want to decrease the fps to make it a little slower.

lemmylime responds:

yea

Say NO to Facebook Button Say NO to Facebook Button

I agree.

I completely agree. "Newgrounds" is itself, and not a site that should have other website influences. They said it, themselves.

Prid-Outing responds:

I agree on what you said - I've always visited newgrounds, because it's a really cool website with a Staff that jokes all the time and has alot fun. Putting up a Facebook LIKE button, is the worst thing they've EVER done :(

Entrando Numa Fria Part 1 Entrando Numa Fria Part 1

Pretty good.

It's actually pretty good. I think that this will become a good animation series. Not great, but good. Adding some touch-ups to the characters would help it more. And lastly, I actually like that it's in Portuguese. This site is worldwide, after all. English isn't the only language that matters. (^_^).

Lullaby - No Time to Rest Lullaby - No Time to Rest

Fluid movement

Pretty fluid movement, but I'd recommend making the movement a little faster for more of a running effect. It looks more like she's doing the angry, speed-walk. XD. The scenery is pretty good, too. (^_^).