Eddsworld in 10 Seconds Eddsworld in 10 Seconds

Again... Really?!

That won't change anything. Did you not learn from what everyone else just commented when you posted this? It's only 5 seconds more. What they meant was about a minute in length, with more than just Edd screaming. I gave you a 4 on the last one, but this made it drop to 2, which is still me being "nice."

death maze first death maze first

Too fast.

It's pretty good, overall. However, you may want to decrease the fps to make it a little slower.

lemmylime responds:

yea

Say NO to Facebook Button Say NO to Facebook Button

I agree.

I completely agree. "Newgrounds" is itself, and not a site that should have other website influences. They said it, themselves.

Prid-Outing responds:

I agree on what you said - I've always visited newgrounds, because it's a really cool website with a Staff that jokes all the time and has alot fun. Putting up a Facebook LIKE button, is the worst thing they've EVER done :(

Rejoin Rejoin

Solid game

The controls are easy to use, and there are good challenges in it. I just think you should mention that the shadow character is Zero from the "Megaman Zero" series. (^_^).

mrDN responds:

I've just inspired by Zero :)

Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz

"IT'S SORT OF GOOD"

IT'S SORT OF GOOD. I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU MADE A "ZELDA" QUIZ. HOWEVER, AROUND THE QUESTION ABOUT GANONDORF'S NAME, THE BUTTONS TO CONTINUE STOPPED WORKING. I'LL GIVE YOU 8/10 IN HOPES OF IMPROVEMENT. HAVE A GOOD DAY.(^_^).

P.S.- I'M NOT YELLING. I TYPE THIS WAY. XD.

Kill Old Man from Zelda!! Kill Old Man from Zelda!!

IT WAS PRETTY GOOD.

IT WAS PRETTY GOOD, BUT I THINK IT MIGHT'VE BEEN BETTER IF THE MOVEMENTS WERE A LITTLE FASTER. OTHER THAN THAT, GOOD JOB ON PROGRAMMING IT. (^_^).